Sunday 22 January 2012

Starting...



January 2012 and a decision has been made. 2014: Siberia, Irkutsk, Baikal.
 With as much Russian cameras as I can carry, to catch the culture I know absolutely nothing about, shame on me, and the nature I love.

This will be a very slow blog, for the time being, about Russian photography, learning the language, and some food but I know:  suddenly it ìs 2014 and there still is so much to do, long walks to get in shape, reading, OMG I will nèver be ready in time...!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, two years seems like a long time, but are gone before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuy otkryvál èta blog! Choroshò! Dòbro pozyálovatj!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chorosho is goed dus zoiets als: je hebt de blog ontdekt, goedzo!
    Maar wat betekent Dòbro pozyálovatj!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! (You are invited to join, not only to comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first article, now over two years ago (january 2012)
    Quote "OMG I will nèver be ready in time...!"
    Well Erwin, I now experienced myself: You were ready in time!

    ReplyDelete